Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange, California. With my wonderful partner JP as well as my happy dad Henry. The majority of people know me via my Instagram @annephung where I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything inbetween. I came to America with my parents and brother in the year 1990. At one and a half years young. I'm not now sharing my story with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me to become prosperous. My goals were set: I would study at university, land work in a corporate as well as marry and then buy an apartment. I figured that was the ultimate definition of success. but life was not so sure to show me what success meant. Money and the prestige of my job did not make me happy. I felt as if I wasted my life for the opportunity to earn a salary. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was exercising. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to help others. As I moved towards this direction change in my life, I started to find private training. In this year, I am celebrating the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014, I launched my own business. Very few Asian women have a job in the fashion industry. In the coaching industry I would like to make a difference by providing quality training to aid others to become healthier and more content. My goal is to encourage others to chase their dreams, and to achieve the life they've always dreamed of. As my professional career took flight, I lost my mother. The loss of my mother is hardest of everything. She fought a long and arduous battle with Scleroderma and now rests in Heaven and is with me in my mind and heart always. There is a lot we can learn from our experiences, though we might not be able to see it now. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I am convinced that my Mom gave me another chance at life through her death. When she passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her next life and for me to have my second chance of living a happy, fulfilled and fulfilling life. As I approach my 30s I feel a sense of being alive and in the moment. I'm not feeling as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. When I tell the story of my journey, it's in the hope that others will be able to understand my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of real love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and not uncommon. Finally that wellness is your greatest wealth. Since death is the only thing that we can have I wish you a great time in your life and die with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocsi Diaz and Rosa Acosta

Ryan-Charles